Thursday, December 17, 2009

The First of Many!

WOW what a busy evening! While waiting UNpatiently on the Mypinkstamper LIVE broadcast this evening, I decided to grab Garrett and dive in to his very first (And mine too) scrapbook page! It's coming along quite nicely if I do say so myself! I can't WAIT to show you all! To keep everyone busy while I work on this first scrapbook page...... Be sure to stop by mypinkstamper.com and enter to win Robyn's AMAZING giveaway!!!! The drawing is Monday and even if YOU won't use the prizes they will make EXCELLENT gifts!!!! Megan from Above Rubies Studio (Aboverubiesstudio.com) will be announcing her surprise on her blog sometime tomorrow. The anticipation is literally making me INSANE!!!! Keep checking Megan's site for what is sure to be WONDERFUL news!!!!
Later Scrappers!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment