Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's a Merry..Merry...Merry...Merry Christmas card!



This Christmas card utilized my entire arsenal! Pre Sizzix texture boutique, I have listed below the items used to create this lovely (If I do say so myself!) card.
Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge


Martha Stewart Craftstock paper

Me & My Big Ideas Specialty Christmas stack

DCWV Cardstock Stack Brights

3D-Dots

Scotch permanent tape adhesive

Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon

Recollections Merry Merry clear stamp pack

Tulip brand SLICK black fabric paint

Tulip brand METALLICS Gold fabric paint

Gold Stickles

Faded Jeans Stickles

Baby Blue Stickles

Diamond Stickles

Ink It Up! pigment ink stamp pad in Metallic Gold

Colorbox Fluid Chalk Cat's Eyes in Dark Brown and Prussian Blue


Xyron 5" Create-A-Sticker

See! I told you I used everything but the kitchen sink! Oh wait, I DID use the kitchen sink to wash the ink from my hands! Be sure to leave me a comment! I just LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment