Monday, March 22, 2010

The Thank You Tree

Hey everyone! I had to make a Thank You card for a retirement community resident that allowed me to interview them as a part of my Psych rotation this semester so I threw together this Thank You Tree card and thought I would share it with you :) The Recipe is below the photos. Enjoy!


Recipe:
Bird and limbs blue paper- DCWV Green Stack
Brown paper for tree and mat layer- DCWV The Natural Stack
Tree cut at 3.5 inches from PDDU cart
Buttons- from two separate packets bought at Wally World!

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! THIS IS GREAT!!! I HOPE WHO EVER GETS THIS IS REALLY IMPRESSED!!! EAS ROCKS!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. love how you used buttons on the tree. thanks for sharing


    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tree! A beautiful card. How delightful to receive this as a thank you!! Wow! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!Just a variation.... this card is for a gentleman but if it were for a lady, you can use your favorite color of thread and before adhering some of your buttons down, slip your thread through the holes and tie a little bow on the top of the button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! I hope you wouldn't mine if I scraplift this it is beautiful! and it looks like I could complete this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scraplift away Sheila!!! I'd be honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a blog award waiting for you over at my blog! :-) Please stop by and pick it up!

    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete