Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Birthday Card for Leiren... WOOT WOOT 21!

Alrighty.... just for those that do not know, I am a 3rd year nursing student (at 34, YIKES!) and have quite a few very young girlfriends. I have spent the last three years with some very special gals and we have become quite close. Many of them will turn 21 this year (An age I don't think I miss!) so expect a lot of birthday cards, lol. My friend Leiren will celebrate her birthday on Sunday, January 10th and I made this card for her! I will list the items used below the pics. Enjoy and leave me comments! I love to read about what you think!Remember you can click on each photo for a larger version. This will allow you to easily read the text :)

Foundation card: Martha Stewart Craftstock
White Cardstock: Georgia Pacific Card Stock
Green Cardstock & both patterns used for butterfly: DCWV The Sorbet Stack
Brads: Making Memories
Dotted Ribbon: Basic Basic
White Ribbon: Offray
Purple Ribbon: doesn't say :(

2 comments:

  1. very pretty...how did you get the writing done on the inside? did you use the cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I sure didn't use the cricut for that,lol. The cartoche (Shape) was actually off the Sweethearts cart and I used the printer to actually print the sentiment onto the shape. I'll have to come over and show you how to do that sometime!

    ReplyDelete