Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Hobby Lobby Experience!

So we don't have a Hobby Lobby anywhere near where I live. There is a Michael's right down the street, the almighty Archiver's which I LOVE LOVE LOVE about 20 minutes away, as is AC Moore, but NO Hobby Lobby. So while we were visiting our friends in Hickory, NC I insisted we stop in. I knew they were having some sales on ribbon and embellishments, stamps, etc... I must say I was VERY impressed at how neat, tidy, and CLEAN the store was. I believe the only item that HL had less of than M's or ACM was clear stamps. I could have spent an hour in the ribbon alone. The staff was very friendly, polite and willing to stop whatever they were doing to help you, even if it meant walking all the way across the store to TAKE you to what you were looking for. I didn't have enough time to comb the store in detail unfortunately but I did pick up two spools of AWESOME ribbon for a buck each and three different packs of brads for 1.50 and 2.00. I took a lot of pics so you could see detail. Enjoy!
Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment